If you are interested in a position at Protegrity Advisors, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Research Analyst
Protegrity Advisors, a leading M&A advisory and business valuation firm serving businesses with revenue from $5 million to $100 million across a wide range of industries, seeks an ambitious Research Analyst for a full-time role at our Ronkonkoma headquarters. This position is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in preparing private companies for sale and researching potential buyers including other companies and private equity firms. You'll work closely with experienced M&A advisors and entrepreneurs as well as legal, financial, and accounting experts who bring decades of experience in getting deals done.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide critical support for deals in progress including managing the due diligence process, controlling the Virtual Data Room, and helping to manage outside legal, accounting, and finance teams
- Research, identify, and contact target buyers
- Build relationships with targets
- Maintain company database of private equity firms and family offices
- Identify buy-side M&A advisors
- Manage exchange of NDAs
- Perform industry research for CIMs (confidential information memoranda)
- Supplement outreach lists by reviewing general publications and summarize private equity companies' deals in our client industry areas
- Assist with drafting of teasers and CIMs
- Bachelor's degree required; in business, finance, or accounting a plus
- M.B.A. (completed or in process) a plus
- Candidates with M&A, finance, or accounting experience are encouraged to apply
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated excellence in research and writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
Protegrity Advisors is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply Now: please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.